- Metric Ton, Metric Ton, Metric Ton
- 58000.00 INR
- Industrial Grade
- 99.50 % by mass
- Drinking Water Treatment, Irrigation Water Treatment, Recycling Water Treatment
Here we are providing finely made Caustic Soda Flakes to our customers which are widely used in the manufacture of pulp and paper, alumina, soap and detergents, petroleum products and chemical production. These flakes are also used in other applications include water treatment, food, textiles, metal processing, mining, glass making and others. All our offered items are checked on the various quality parameters like purity, safety and other crucial factors before dispatching them from dispatching from our premises. We are providing these Caustic Soda Flakes at genuine price rate.
- Appearance : In solid form, it is a white substance with crystalline appearance (flakes).
- Sodium hydroxide as NaOH : 99.50 % by mass
- Chlorides as NaCl : < 0.10 % by mass
- Sodium carbonate as Na CO : < 0.40 % by mass
Uses: In soap and detergent, viscos fiber, textile processing, organic chemicals such as dyes, Inorganic chemicals etc. It has hygroscopic properties. It is perfectly soluble in water, forming corrosive soda lye, which is accompanied by the release of significant amount of heat.
Packing : 50 KGS HDPE Bag with LDPE Liner.
48% / 99%
50KG BAG / 50KG CARBOYS / 300KG DRUM / 1400KG IBC TANK
LIQUID / SOLIDS
- Mundra , Hazira , Nhava Sheva
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 200 Per Month
- 1 Months
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- 50 KGS HDPE Bag with LDPE Liner
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015
Office : 327, Yash Arian, Opp Swami Vivekanand Circle, New Gurukul, Memnagar,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380052, India