- 2 INR
- Industrial Grade
- 99.5 % / 94.5 %
- Recycling Water Treatment, Civil Sanitation, Irrigation Water Treatment, Drinking Water Treatment
We are offering healthy Common Salt to our consumers. The provided salt is used for flavoring and for preserving food. It is utilized in the production of pottery, soap and chlorine. This is used as a raw material for making a large number of useful chemicals in industry such as sodium hydroxide, sodium carbonate and baking soda. We deliver this Common Salt in good packaging to maintain its purity.
- HSN code : 25010010
- CAS No. : 7647-14-5
- Molecular formula : NaCl
- Purity : 99.5 / 94
- Appearance : White or almost white crystals crystalline powder.
Uses: It has been used in tanning, dyeing and bleaching and the production of pottery, soap, and chlorine. Today, it is widely used in the chemical industry. It commonly features at the table or in the kitchen as free-flowing table salt, rock salt, sea salt, or kosher salt.
Packing : 50 KG HDPE Bag / 1000 KG Jumbo bag
- Mundra , Hazira , Nhava Sheva
- 100000 Per Month
- 1 Months
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- 50 KG HDPE Bag / 1000 KG Jumbo bag
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- , West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015
Office : 327, Yash Arian, Opp Swami Vivekanand Circle, New Gurukul, Memnagar,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380052, India