- 2 INR
- Industrial Grade
- 99.5 % / 94.5 %
- Drinking Water Treatment, Irrigation Water Treatment, Civil Sanitation, Recycling Water Treatment
We are offering healthy Common Salt to our consumers. The provided salt is used for flavoring and for preserving food. It is utilized in the production of pottery, soap and chlorine. This is used as a raw material for making a large number of useful chemicals in industry such as sodium hydroxide, sodium carbonate and baking soda. We deliver this Common Salt in good packaging to maintain its purity.
- HSN code : 25010010
- CAS No. : 7647-14-5
- Molecular formula : NaCl
- Purity : 99.5 / 94
- Appearance : White or almost white crystals crystalline powder.
Uses: It has been used in tanning, dyeing and bleaching and the production of pottery, soap, and chlorine. Today, it is widely used in the chemical industry. It commonly features at the table or in the kitchen as free-flowing table salt, rock salt, sea salt, or kosher salt.
Packing : 50 KG HDPE Bag / 1000 KG Jumbo bag
- Mundra , Hazira , Nhava Sheva
- 100000 Per Month
- 1 Months
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- 50 KG HDPE Bag / 1000 KG Jumbo bag
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India, South India, Central India, North India, East India, West India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Pondicherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal,
- ISO 9001 : 2015
Office : 327, Yash Arian, Opp Swami Vivekanand Circle, New Gurukul, Memnagar,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380052, India