- 30 INR
- Ferric Chloride
- Industrial Grade
- 98 % Min.
- Drinking Water Treatment, Recycling Water Treatment, Civil Sanitation, Irrigation Water Treatment
With the quality of the products as our foremost concern, we are one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of chemical powders. Our Ferric Chloride Anhydrous Powder is used as a disinfectant, pigment and cattle feed-additive. Other basic use of this powder as an etching agent for photo-engraving and printed circuitry to produce surface on ceramics. Offered Ferric Chloride Anhydrous Powder is utilized to manufacture of glycerine, as a catalyst, modrant, oxidizing, chlorination and condensing agent.
- HSN CODE : 28273990
- CAS No. : 7705-08-0
- Molecular formula : FeCl
- Purity : 98 % Min.
- Appearance : Greenish black crystalline black powder
Uses: Water purification, sewage sludge treatment, industrial effluent treatment, off shore oil drilling, an etching agent for photo engraving and printed circuitry, to produce decorative surface on ceramics, manufacturing of glycerine, as a catalyst, mordant, oxidising, chlorination and condensing agent, as a disinfectant pigment & Cattle Feed Additive.
Packing : 25 KG HDPE Bag
- Mundra , Hazira , Nhava Sheva
- 100000 Per Month
- 1 Months
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- 25 KG HDPE Bag
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015
Office : 327, Yash Arian, Opp Swami Vivekanand Circle, New Gurukul, Memnagar,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380052, India