- 2500 INR
- Uses: It has been used in tanning, dyeing and bleaching and the production of pottery, soap, and chlorine. Today, it is widely used in the chemical industry.
- Molecular formula : NaCl Purity : 99.5 / 97-98 / 96 Appearance : White or almost white crystals crystalline powder.
- 99.5 % / 94% - 95%
- Industrial Salt
- 2 Years
- Room Temperature
- Industrial Grade
Sodium Chloride is offered with pure white color. It is accessible in powder form and is function as an industrial salt. We offer it in the packaging size of 50 kg Hdpe bag, 1000 kg Jumbo bag and in plastic bag. This is one of the abundant minerals as well as essential nutrient. The chemical is naturally found in underground rock formations as well as seawater. Sodium Chloride is utilized to flavor as well as preserve the foods. Sometimes, it is also used in the fermenting processes.
- Molecular formula : NaCl
- Purity : 99.5 / 94 - 95
- Appearance : White or almost white crystals crystalline powder.
50 kg Hdpe bag , 1000 kg Jumbo bag
- Mundra / Nhava Sheva / Hazira
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 200 Per Month
- 1 MT / 1.5 MT Jumbo Bag
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015
Office : 327, Yash Arian, Opp Swami Vivekanand Circle, New Gurukul, Memnagar,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380052, India