- 85.00 - 110.00 INR
- Industrial Grade
- 3% / 9% / 12%
We are renowned manufacturers and suppliers in the field of producing various chemical powders and liquids to our clients. In the same manner, here we are providing Liquid Sodium Hypochlorite which is a chlorine compound often used as disinfectant or a bleaching agent. It is also used as an antiseptic to clean infected topical wounds. The provided solution is clear, greenish to yellow liquids with an odour of chlorine. We supply this Liquid Sodium Hypochlorite at a reasonable price rate.
- HSN Code : 28289090
- CAS No : 7681-52-9
- Molecular Formula : NaClO
- Purity : 3% / 9% / 12%
- Appearance : Greenish-yellow liquid.
- Uses: Sodium hypochlorite (NaOCl) is a compound that can be effectively used for water purification. It is used on a large scale for surface purification, bleaching, odor removal and water disinfection.
- Packing : 50 KG HDPE Jerry Cans / IBC Tanks / Road Tankers
50 Kgs Jerrycans
Country of Origin
Made in India
- Mundra , Hazira , Nhava Sheva
- 100 Per Month
- 1 Months
- 50 KG HDPE Jerry Cans / IBC Tanks / Road Tankers
Office : 327, Yash Arian, Opp Swami Vivekanand Circle, New Gurukul, Memnagar,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380052, India